West Bengal Board Books are designed, published and administered for the students by the West Bengal Government. The West Bengal Board was created in 1951 by the State to ensure high-quality education is being provided to every student. The secondary board of education (West Bengal board) is also known as “Madhyamik Pariksha”
West Bengal Board Books and Examinations:
The examinations being conducted under West Bengal Board are annual and the West Bengal Board Books are the primary source for the students to prepare well for the exams. Not only the students enrolled in West Bengal Schools, but also the students affiliated with the board from other areas appear in the examinations.
How difficult is the exam? Some students are of mind that appearing and qualifying the West Bengal Board Exams is difficult. While yes, due to the recent changes made by the Government in the curriculum, the exams sure have become more competitive but if you can follow the tips we are going to provide you, you can easily ace your exams using West Bengal Board books and your dedication. Given below, we are discussing some tips for you to prepare for your exams.
West Bengal State Board Textbooks Class 10
- Maths (Ganti Prakash) Chapters 1-5
- Maths (Ganti Prakash) Chapters 6-10
- Maths (Ganti Prakash) Chapters 11-14
- Maths (Ganti Prakash) Chapters 15-26
- English 2ed Language
- Koni Rapid Reader Bengali
- Sahitya Sanchayan Bengali
West Bengal State Board Textbooks Class 9
- Sahayak Path Sanku IX
- Bliss IX
- Ganit Prakash IX
- Rapid Reader IX
- Sahityachayan IX
- Sahitysambhar IX 2nd Language
- Splendour IX
West Bengal State Board Textbooks Class 8
- Atit O Aitihya VIII
- Blossom VIII
- Ganit Prabha VIII
- Geography VIII
- Paribesh O Bigyan VIII
- Pather Panchali VIII
- Sahityamela VIII
West Bengal State Board Textbooks Class 7
- Amader Prithibi VII
- Blossoms VII
- Ganit Prabha VII
- General Science VII
- History VII
- Maku VII
West Bengal State Board Textbooks Class 6
- Blossoms VI
- Ganit Prabha VI
- Geography VI
- Hajabala Total Book VI
- History VI
- Paribesh O Bigyan VI
- Sahityamela VI
West Bengal State Board Textbooks Class 5
West Bengal State Board Textbooks Class 4
West Bengal State Board Textbooks Class 3
West Bengal State Board Textbooks Class 2
West Bengal State Board Textbooks Class 1
Always focus on what’s included
This way, you can invest your energies in understanding the most useful core concepts of the curriculum. Some students try to go through the West Bengal Board Books cover to cover which is not necessary – unless told otherwise. Once you get the final course curriculum sheet, you should focus on the topics that are included.
Solve past papers
Past papers can be a great source of learning for you if your West Bengal Board exams are fast approaching. By solving the past exams, you can get a clear idea of the pattern of the exams, the type of questions that are normally included in the exams and the level of choice you can have. However, do not rely entirely on the past papers. Clear your concepts through West Bengal Board Books and then test your knowledge by solving past papers.
Solutions are a great source of helping you save time. Your time is really important as well as precious right now. Especially, when your exams are fast approaching. You will need to save as much time as possible and utilize it to prepare well for your exams using West Bengal Board Books. By studying West Bengal Board Book solutions, you can conveniently solve complex problems and prepare well.
Some general tips for your West Bengal Board Exams:
- Try to develop a habit of solving your exams by giving clear and concise answers. If you have studied West Bengal board Books dedicatedly, your concepts will be clear and easier to put down in direct words.
- Solve the exercise questions given at the end of West Bengal Board Books.
- While solving your paper quickly sure is not a bad thing but make sure that you don’t go too fast or you may risk giving wrong answers or errors.
- Make sure that you have kept everything you need for the exams (stationary, etc)
- If you are unclear about some topics or concepts, make sure to discuss them with your class mates so as to clearly understand them.